***WAYS TO HELP***Every item in the Heart to Heart Care Kit will be used to bring comfort, health and peace of mind to those who receive it. We rely on our growing volunteer movement to acquire, prepare and send the kits, which are shipped from our Global Distribution Center in Kansas City. Below are simple instructions on how you can participate in this worthy cause:
CARE KIT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Place all items in one zipper-seal bag, seal it, place the top of the filled bag into the bottom of the second bag and seal the second bag.
- Collect banana boxes from a local grocery store, place cardboard or a paper bag in the bottom and place 10 completed Care Kits in each box.
- Complete the Care Kit Information Form (see link below), insert it in an envelope with financial support for shipping (suggested donation: $1.00 per kit) and place the envelope in the box.
- Secure each box with packing tape and mark the outside of the box “10 Care Kits.” (If sending multiple boxes, please mark box "Form Inside" to ensure that we collect your information efficiently.)
- Add necessary shipping information and mail to our warehouse:
Heart to Heart International
1021 Pacific Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66102